TonyW
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

I want to go away in October was thinking of Sicily but says sold out. So now thinking of Prague Vienna and Budapest 05/10/16 says available are their enough people for this trip to go ahead . I want to know before I book.

Thanks

TonyW

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi TonyW,

There are 24 travellers booked on this date with 11 spaces available - I can confirm that there are enough for this to go ahead, and it has been given the green light to operate.

Kindest regards,

Julia

TonyW
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi TonyW,

There are 24 travellers booked on this date with 11 spaces available - I can confirm that there are enough for this to go ahead, and it has been given the green light to operate.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia

Thanks for info. I will book holiday.

Thanks

TonyW

Ev Curtis
(Member)
Anyone booked on 11th October 2017 yet?
Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Ev,

There are 5 travellers currently booked on that departure date.

Kind Regards,

Mildred.

Female
(Member)
Good afternoon:

I have not yet travelled with JY and would appreciate anyone's contributions to my wonderment. 

I am a single female in my mid 50's and would like to start traveling with like minded people. Not sure to start booking a shorter trip or long haul. Anyone's initial experiences would be helpful and the admin staff views too. 

Looking forward to some responses 

Thank you 

Ety

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Welcome Ety

I am 58 and have travelled with JY since 2006 and I have travelled as near as Austria and as far as New Zealand I have been on 10 tours. I started with a long haul tour Boston, New England and New York. I enjoy a full on tour with lots of things to do and see and to be kept busy and see and learn about the country I am in.

Depending on tour you could be in a small group 10 perhaps or up to 40, more ladies than men travel. Age anything from 20's to 80's people mix well, you won't get on with everyone but hey that's life. I have travelled the world with JY in a safe and very secure way.

Have a look on the review section to see what people say about the tour.

If you have a tour in mind if you post the name and dates your interest in the editors board they can give you group size, M/F ratio age range etc..

Any other questions just ask, I am sure someone will have an answer.

Cindy

lesley07
(Member)
Hi Ety

I have been travelling with JY since 2010 and have done five long haul and three european holidays. I am off to South Africa in March and still have a long wish list to work through!

My advice is choose a holiday and go for it. Everyone is nervous when they set out on a holiday but you will soon relax and meet lots of nice people.

Lesley