TonyS
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello,

I have now booked my first ever trip with JY and as per the thread title am very much looking forward to the trip to Mallorca. I know Puerto Pollensa fairly well and am already a big fan of both the area and the island.

As a new boy (boy?) to JY, I am looking forward to meeting my fellow travellers on this trip both at Gatwick and to any/all others at the hotel itself but am a little nervous about joining a community of what seems to be such experienced solo travellers. I have never travelled solo before! Is it really solo if there is more than one person going?

With best wishes to the entire community for the guidance and information already published, finding it hard to wait for departure day already but at least the countdown has started.

Tony

suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Tony..I'm going on this trip too on same date. There is nothing to worry about you will have a great time with a nice bunch of people. I believe there are 15 of us so far. See you in Sept. Sue
TonyS
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'suer' wrote:

Hi Tony..Im going on this trip too on same date. There is nothing to worry about you will have a great time with a nice bumch of people. I believe there are 15 of us so far. See you in Sepr. Sue

Thanks Sue,

I look forward to meeting you and the rest of the Group in September as well.

Tony

suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Tony, not long to our holiday now. There are so far 30 people going on our trip.