LINCOLN
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Who else is going on this holiday?I am leaving from Gatwick,travelliing up from Lincoln the day before and staying at a BB overnight due to early flight.Polly.
NeilY
  • (Member)
(Member)
'LINCOLN' wrote:

Who else is going on this holiday?I am leaving from Gatwick,travelliing up from Lincoln the day before and staying at a BB overnight due to early flight.Polly.

Hello Polly - I am on this trip , also leaving on the early flight from Gatwick . It will be my 3rd time in Cilento - I am addicted to the area ! See you there ! All the best , Chris ( aka Neil Y ) .

marion/4
(Member)
'LINCOLN' wrote:

Hello Lincoln and Polly I am also going on this holiday on 19th June and its my first time. I am staying in a Pod in South Terminal the night before, hope to meet up with you both, Regards Marion

NeilY
  • (Member)
(Member)
'marion/4' wrote:

'LINCOLN' wrote:

Hello Lincoln and Polly I am also going on this holiday on 19th June and its my first time. I am staying in a Pod in South Terminal the night before, hope to meet up with you both, Regards Marion

Hello Marion - look forward to seeing you on 19 / 6 . I am staying at Premier Inn , Gatwick North Terminal overnight , in view of ' early ' flight time ! All the best , Chris ( aka Neil Y )