Shirley H
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello,

I've just paid for my holiday to Florida on the 6th of September. I was wondering how many others are booked on this trip. This is my first trip with just you and feeling a little nervous.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Shirley,

At the moment there are 15 travellers booked on this date - there is still time for some more to join the group before you head state-side, so please ask again closer to departure and we'll give you an update.

I'd also like to take a few moments to reassure you that you aren't the first traveller to feel a little nervous on your first trip and, without a doubt you wont be the last. I'm sure those nerves will disappear as soon as you meet your fellow travellers.

Kindest regards,

Julia

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Shirley

I was on the first Florida tour a couple years ago, it has changed a bit since then but any questions just ask...I am sure I left a review..

Cindy

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Shirley

There is no need to feel nervous when travelling with Just You. All your fears will disappear as soon as you start meeting your fellow travellers at the airport.

Jaya

SusieSue
(Member)
'Shirley H' wrote:

Hello,

I've just paid for my holiday to Florida on the 6th of September. I was wondering how many others are booked on this trip. This is my first trip with just you and feeling a little nervous.

Shirley,

I went on my first Just You trip last September, and I was nervous too; a natural reaction. Everyone is 'in the same boat' so fellow travellers will make conversation and look out for each other.

I'm going to Florida too, so see you there!

Susan

angela rose
(Member)
'Shirley H' wrote:

Hello,

My 1st JY trip was to Florida in 2013, I was a little nervous about meeting everyone but very excited as I had never been to America and always wanted to go. We had a fantastic group of people, a good mix of ages and personalities, it really was one of the best holidays I have ever had. We saw so much, spent time in some amazing places, I have some wonderful memories and photos from that trip, I will never forget it. I can assure you that it will be one of the best holidays you've ever had, enjoy it. 

Best Wishes

Angela