Hel63
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I have booked my first ever trip with JY (my first ever trip abroad alone!), going to Russia in October.  Anyone else booked on this trip?
Sharry1
(Member)
Hi Helen

I am booked on the Russia trip (7 Oct), and this is my first trip with JY also. Whilst a bit nervous about venturing on my own I'm also really excited and as the kids say "you only live once or YOLO".

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Helen & Sharry

Well done both of you for taking that first step.  I have just booked my 8th JY holiday so be warned, they are addictive

Hel63
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Sharry1' wrote:

Hi Helen

I am booked on the Russia trip (7 Oct), and this is my first trip with JY also.  Whilst a bit nervous about venturing on my own I'm also really excited and as the kids say "you only live once or YOLO".

Hi Sharry

Am also excited about the trip and hope it will be the first of many.  Already seen several others I like the look of........

andyb971
(Member)
To all those going on the Oct trip to Russia, have a super time and feel free to report back.

In the meantime, for those of us who can't fit the Oct trip to Russia into their schedule, do the moderators have any heads up on whether Just You have any plans to run the Russia tour in 2017/8?  I'm guessing this is a new tour for Just You but I could be interested in doing this tour in 2017 - subject to funds, health and how my first tour elsewhere goes.

Thanks moderators.

Andrew.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Andrew

I understand that Russia is likely to be making an appearance in 2017.

Kindest regards,

Julia

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia,

That is good to hear as I'd love to do the Russia tour.  How I'm going to pay for it is another matter with the other tours I've booked already for next year!!

All the best,

Bob

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bob

Just stop saving - this is what I am doing to fund my travel!

Jaya