PerfectBlue97
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I've just received my luggage labels for the May 21st Japan tour, and I've got a couple of quick questions:

1) Do we get out tickets in the mail, do we collect them from the tour agent at the airport, or some other way?

2) My luggage labels say 09:25 on them, which is 3 hours before my flight leaves. What is this time? For example, is the the last possible time for me to check my luggage, or the first possible time?

(Member)
Hi PerfectBlue97,

1.You are part of the group booking, so you will not be able to check in online and are only able to check in at the airport.

2. Your flight departs at 12.25hrs and we recommend that you check in 3 hours before a long haul flight - this is may explain why you have 09.25hrs on your documents.

I hope you're looking forward to your trip.

Kindest regards,

Monty

PerfectBlue97
(Member) (Topic Starter)
OK

I've never been part of a group checking before, so I'm not certain how things go.

Does that mean that I just need to turn up at the airport with my luggage and my passport, meet up with the Travel Rep, and they will do the rest?

Or is there something else that I need to do?

I don't need any physical documents such as plane-tickets or boarding passes?

(Member)
Hi PefectBlue97,

That's right, all you need is your passport and your luggage to check-in.

If you spot the airport rep, they will be able to advise you what you'll need to do - sometimes the airport reps have to deal with other issues, so you may not see them hanging around the check in desk. Don't panic if you don't see them, just find your flight on the TV screens and head towards your check in desk with your passport and luggage. Make sure you have your Just You documentation to hand, just in case.

Kindest regards,

Monty

PaulineD
(Member)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi PerfectBlue97,

1.You are part of the group booking, so you will not be able to check in online and are only able to check in at the airport.

2. Your flight departs at 12.25hrs and we recommend that you check in 3 hours before a long haul flight - this is may explain why you have 09.25hrs on your documents.

I hope you're looking forward to your trip.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hi Monty,

That answers my question too!!  

Thank you

PaulineD

PaulineD
(Member)
'PerfectBlue97' wrote:

OK

I've never been part of a group checking before, so I'm not certain how things go.

Does that mean that I just need to turn up at the airport with my luggage and my passport, meet up with the Travel Rep, and they will do the rest?

Or is there something else that I need to do?

I don't need any physical documents such as plane-tickets or boarding passes?

Hi PerfectBlue97,

I am on this trip too.  The reps are very good and you will find them waiting near check in for you.  The other thing to look out for is other passengers with the Green Just You luggage labels on their cases.  Don't be afraid to ask any of them as I am sure they will all be willing to help you.

I am travelling down the afternoon before and staying at the Premier Inn on the Bath Road.Look forward to meeting you on 21st. 

Best Wishes,

PaulineD