sue62
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, anyone else staying at the Premier Inn at Gatwick this Sunday before we fly on Monday morning?
JustMargaret
(Member)
'sue62' wrote:

Hi, anyone else staying at the Premier Inn at Gatwick this Sunday before we fly on Monday morning?

Hi Sue, no not staying at the Premier Inn but will be at Gatwick at 5.30. Getting very excited, and the packing process is now well under way. Look forward to meeting you.

Margaret?

JustMargaret
(Member)
'sue62' wrote:

PS Join us for coffee at Armadillo's

Margaret and Sue 2

SarahS
(Member)
I hope you have a great time in Apulia. I'm booked on the 3rd October departure. Please write a review  when you get back.
JustMargaret
(Member)
'SarahS' wrote:

I hope you have a great time in Apulia. I'm booked on the 3rd October departure. Please write a review  when you get back.

Hi Sarah, this is actually my second time on this holiday. I went to Apulia with JY two years ago and enjoyed it so much. Lovely hotel in a quiet little town. Apulia is, as yet, unspoiled by mass tourism and I am sure you will enjoy this  lovely part of Italy.

Margaret ?

Busy Bee
(Member)
Hi Sue62    Janet and I will be staying at The Premier Inn on Sunday 15 May and will look out for you!   We expect to arrive at about 5pm.    Perhaps we can have dinner together.   How will we recognise you?   Brenda