BGray
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi folks,

If (like me!) you can't wait to see the new brochure, just to let you know it can be downloaded from the website - just click on "brochure request" and fill in the details.

Going to have a browse now...

Cheers,

Bob

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Bob

Just how many holidays can you fit into one year!!!!...lucky you....

So is 2017 all sorted yet going into 2018 soon you will be ?????

Cindy

adg29
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bob

Thanks for pointing out in the new brochure that I have achieved fame or is it infamy with a quote on page 8. I expect my JY fee will be in the post.

Alan

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
I personally like to browse a paper copy of the brochure and have received mine so am very happy!

Jaya

SarahS
(Member)
Mine arrived this morning
Kezzer46
(Member)
As I am trying to save the universe - I always download the online brochure and keep it on my laptop. Its really easy to use and saves a few trees 🙂
SylviaJ
(Member)
Hi All

I prefer to browse a paper copy of the brochure too. Alas, I have not received the new brochure or the Christmas one. I must be out of favour with JY!

Sylvia

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sylvia,

I'm sorry to hear that you still have not received our brochures. I've just been over to our team who advised that a second copy was popped into the post to you last week but as this still has not made its way into your hands they'll get another one out to you today.

Kindest regards,

Julia

lesley07
(Member)
Hi Julia

I too have not yet received copy of new brochure. Would appreciate if you could arrange for one to be sent to me

Thanks

Lesley

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi I'm still waiting patiently for my brochures - hoping they will be with me very soon as I have holidays to book!!!

All the best,

Bob

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bob,

I have checked with the team who have advised that these have been sent to you.

I know sometimes brochures and mail from us takes a little longer to reach you but would you let me know if you still have not received anything by the end of the week and I'll get these re-sent to you.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lesley,

Consider it done!

Kindest regards,

Julia

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

Thanks - I'm used to things taking longer to get to me so I'm not complaining!  I can't let you know at the end of the week as I'll hopefully be in Borneo then!!  But I do hope the new brochure will be waiting for me when I get back if it hasn't arrived by Wednesday!

Best wishes,

Bob

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
This is true - I hope you have a wonderful time!
BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Julia, I've done most of my packing today as I have to work tomorrow.  Then off to the airport on Wednesday, very exciting!!

All the best,

Bob

SylviaJ
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Sylvia,

I'm sorry to hear that you still have not received our brochures. I've just been over to our team who advised that a second copy was popped into the post to you last week but as this still has not made its way into your hands they'll get another one out to you today.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia

Thanks very much, I have now received one copy of the new brochure including the Christmas one.  Not sure where the other two copies have gone to.

Regards

Sylvia