shoppingqueen
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just booked a holiday to Costa de la Luz on 21st June. This is my first holiday on my own. Is there anyone else who has booked this holiday?
suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, I went on this holiday last Sept and had a very enjoyable time. Have a wonderful holiday.
shoppingqueen
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Is there anyone else booked to go to Costa de la Luz on the 21st June?
daveJB
(Member)
Hello shoppingqueen,

I've been on this holiday twice, on the last one there were 40 of us, it is a very popular holiday

so you will have plenty of company, not everyone uses this forum so don't be too disappointed if

you don't get a reply from anyone on you tour date.

I'm sure you will have a great time.

Dave.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Shopping queen

You might get more response if you start a new thread with the tour date and place your going as the heading...also take onboard not everyone uses this facility ..have a great holiday.

Cindy

intrepid traveller
(Member)
'shoppingqueen' wrote:

I have just booked a holiday to Costa de la Luz on 21st June. This is my first holiday on my own. Is there anyone else who has booked this holiday?

Went on this holiday in 2015 and had an amazing time. Loved every minute.  Hotel great.  Please don't miss the Columbus excursion, brilliant.  We had plenty of opportunities to be Shopping Queens,

shoppingqueen
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you everyone who replied. I am looking forward to it just a bit apprehensive.
Essa
  • (Member)
(Member)
'shoppingqueen' wrote:

Thank you everyone who replied. I am looking forward to it just a bit apprehensive.

l have just come back from this holiday l loved it. Group was lovely, hotel & food great. Not sure you may have the same tour manager as we had she was going home for a week then doing 3 weeks of Costa del la Luz her name is Paula fantastic person. Have a great time.                      

Tessa

shoppingqueen
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Essa' wrote:

'shoppingqueen' wrote:

l have just come back from this holiday l loved it. Group was lovely, hotel & food great. Not sure you may have the same tour manager as we had she was going home for a week then doing 3 weeks of Costa del la Luz her name is Paula fantastic person. Have a great time.                      

Tessa