helbel
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'm thinking of booking Sardina for 8 days 19th September. This will be my first solo holiday & I'm quite nervous!  is anyone else going then ?
Gillyp
(Member)
'helbel' wrote:

I'm thinking of booking Sardina for 8 days 19th September. This will be my first solo holiday & I'm quite nervous!  is anyone else going then ?

Hi there, I'm also thinking of booking the same trip and data, this too would be my first solo holiday.

kazbah
(Member)
Hi both,

I've just booked this trip, really looking forward to it!  It's been on a few singles holidays before, I would definitely recommend it.

Hope to meet either one or both of you in September.

Karen

Venetian
(Member)
'kazbah' wrote:

Hi both,

I've just booked this trip, really looking forward to it!  It's been on a few singles holidays before, I would definitely recommend it.

Hope to meet either one or both of you in September.

Karen

Hi everyone .. 😉    I think I may be joining in, the guy who served me in the coffee shop today is from Sardinia and we had a long chat about what a great place it is.  I've been on one other JY holiday which I enjoyed, so hopefully this will be my second trip.

karen hanover
(Member)
Hi

I've booked to go to Sardinia on the 19th September, I've not been on  JY holiday before so excited and apprehensive