Traceyg
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just booked my first JY holiday.

Read lots of great hints and tips for China on different threads, but if anybody has any more advice it will be gratefully received. Looking forward to meeting fellow travellers.

SarahS
(Member)
Marie W wrote a brilliant review a couple of years ago including lots of practical advice about travelling in China I found it very useful before my trip. China is an amazing country. Have a great time
Jenny P
(Member)
Hi Tracey

I am booked to go to China in April 2016, this will be my second JY holiday which shows I must have enjoyed the first one! Like you I have been checking out the hints, it should be amazing and really looking forward to going. See you at the airport.

Jenny

Debbee
(Member)
I can't decide whether to book for April or September. It will be my first trip with JY. Are you going on 4th or 15th?
Jenny P
(Member)
I am going on 4th April, didn't realise there were two departures so close together.
karenutd
(Member)
Hi my name is Karen and I am thinking of booking for China on 4/4 but still considering... I am in Manchester and would prefer a direct flight but butting off travelling to London, but will make a decision when I have looked on the forum..... :s
karenutd
(Member)
My name is Kaz and I am still unsure about booking, comments on China are amazing, think I will read up a little more and make my decision.:)
karenutd
(Member)
My name is Karen and I am thinking of going to China in April on the 4th, but still deciding......Just going to do a little more reading,,,,
Traceyg
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Debbee' wrote:

I can't decide whether to book for April or September. It will be my first trip with JY. Are you going on 4th or 15th?

This is my first JY trip, going on 15th. Can't wait, looks amazing & have read some fantastic reviews. Hope to see you there!

Traceyg
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'karenutd' wrote:

Hi my name is Karen and I am thinking of booking for China on 4/4 but still considering... I am in Manchester and would prefer a direct flight but butting off travelling to London, but will make a decision when I have looked on the forum..... :s

Hi Karen , I'm travelling from Manchester too, but going on 15th

karenutd
(Member)
'Traceyg' wrote:

'Debbee' wrote:

This is my first JY trip, going on 15th. Can't wait, looks amazing & have read some fantastic reviews. Hope to see you there!

I booked for the 4th what a shame Tracey

TONYPLATT1
(Member)
'karenutd' wrote:

Hi Karen, I'm travelling from Stoke and was also disappointed to find there is no option of a direct flight from the midlands but have booked a return direct to the terminal at Heathrow with national express coaches for £47

Mike21
(Member)
Hello Traceyg:

China was my first holiday with JustYou three years ago. I have since been to India and Peru. And while both those were terrific holidays in their own unique ways, China remains truly “fabulous” and “the Best Holiday I’ve ever had” as I continue to tell anyone who cares to listen, telling them “they must go”!

As SarahS suggested, check out MarieW’s excellent and comprehensive review from sometime back in 2014. Well worth the time spent finding it.

karenutd
(Member)
'Jenny P' wrote:

I am going on 4th April, didn't realise there were two departures so close together.

Hi Jenny  I have now booked on 4th April and really looking forward to it. Although I am travelling from Manchester 🙂