gillbo
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Anyone out there on the community booked on the New Zealand or on the Australia followed by the New Zealand tour in January next year? I am doing Singapore, New Zealand and Cook Islands. Did Australia last year. Getting quite excited now!! Gill X
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Gill,

I'm not on this trip but I am very envious! I hope to do NZ in a couple of years so I will be very interested to hear what you think of the tour, especially the Cook Islands add-on. Please write a review when you get back!

Have a fantastic time,

Bob

gillbo
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Bob. Strangely I often look at your posts with a little envy!! Will let you know how it all goes. Thinking of South Africa, whale watching and Victoria Falls add on for next year but still not done any South America destinations so also tempted by some of those. Hey Ho! Decisions, decisions, decisions!!
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Gill,

As you might have seen I have done South Africa with the Victoria Falls (not the whale watching departure although we did see some whales from the shore at Hermanus) and I've also done Chile, Argentina and Brazil - they are my top two tours so you have made a great choice in whittling it down to them!

Both tours are superb with great scenery and cultural experiences. If you've never done a safari before then I heartily recommend the SA tour. The food was great on both tours as well! If I had to choose, I always say SA was my favourite tour and the Vic Falls add-on was the icing on the cake!

Hope this helps and thanks for your kind comments,

Bob

SarahS
(Member)
South Africa is still one of my favourites. I would recommend the day trip to Botswana from Victoria Falls if it's still offered. Seeing elephants and hippos from a boat on the river was amazing. Whatever you do, have a great time.
gillbo
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks to you both. Have done Safari before in Kenya but as the mother of a zookeeper - you can never have too many animals!!! Still waiting to hear from anyone else on my tour though. Are you out there?
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I did NZ a couple years ago so any questions just ask.. Highlights for me were, Milford Sound, landing on the Franz Joseph, stunning landscape, beautiful church of the good shepherd. Etc...

Cindy