kennet
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Has anybody been on this holiday, if so can you advise what is what like. Thanks,Ken
lesley07
(Member)
Hi

This is a new holiday. There have been some issues and if you go to "ask the editor" section you will see dialogue between Bob and Mick and JY staff regarding their concerns. I decided not book this holiday next year. Will wait to see if holiday lives up to expectations.

Lesley

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have booked for March 2016 and am not too concerned yet re the small issues. This is a new holiday and I have every faith that all the issues and concerns will be ironed out by the time the first group departs in February 2016.

Jaya

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kenneth

You might have read some of the posts regarding this holiday - I'm booked on the first departure in February. There have been a few niggles but nothing too major and with all the helpful correspondence from JY I am confident that everything will be sorted out beforehand and we will have a great tour. So don't let the discussions put you off if you really want to do this tour - I've been on 11 JY tours and 2 with the sister company Travelsphere and I haven't been on a bad or disappointing tour yet!

Best wishes,

Bob