suer
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I was looking through the recent JY brochure, starting to think of booking my summer holiday. Is anyone booked for either the 5th or 12 Sept trip? I haven't been to Sardinia before and certainly don't know the hotel, so I am asking whether anyone else has been before to this hotel and also views on Sardinia. Thanks Sue
suer
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Monty, is there anyone booked on either of these dates in Sept please?
(Member)
Hi Sue,

There are 10 people booked on the 5th September departure and 12 people booked on the 12th September departure.

Kindest regards,

Monty

suer
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Sue,

There are 10 people booked on the 5th September departure and 12 people booked on the 12th September departure.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Many thanks Monty for your reply

suer
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'suer' wrote:

'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Sue,

Kindest regards,

Monty

Many thanks Monty for your reply

Hi Monty, have the numbers changed since I last asked please? Also what are the ratios for both dates, and what is the maximum number you are allowed to take on this trip?thanks Sue

suer
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Monty, ha e the numbers changed since your last post?
(Member)
Hi Sue,

Sorry for the delay in my response. There are now 15 travellers booked on both dates, which makes them fully booked.

Kindest regards,

Monty

suer
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Sue,

Sorry for the delay in my response. There are now 15 travellers booked on both dates, which makes them fully booked.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Monty , does that mean if I wantrd to book I can't? I thought that you usually take more than 15 people on these kind of trips?

suer
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Sue,

Kindest regards,

Monty

Monty, does this mean that there are no further places for either dates? Sue

(Member)
Hi Sue,

I would recommend giving our Holiday Advisors a call to see what they can do for you.

Kindest regards,

Monty

suer
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Sue,

I would recommend giving our Holiday Advisors a call to see what they can do for you.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Monty, will do.

evelynj
(Member)
Hi Monty

I have been keeping an eye on this holiday.

On the website it states 11 places available 5 September and 14 places available 12/9.

Eve

(Member)
Hi,

Sorry... I had a blonde moment!

Eve - you are correct. There are 11 places available for the 5th September and 14 places available for the 12th September.

Sorry for the confusion Sue.

Kindest regards,

Monty

suer
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi,

Sorry... I had a blonde moment!

Eve - you are correct. There are 11 places available for the 5th September and 14 places available for the 12th September.

Sorry for the confusion Sue.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Thanks for info...good news about that as that was my first choice

suer
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'evelynj' wrote:

Hi Monty

I have been keeping an eye on this holiday.

On the website it states 11 places available 5 September and 14 places available 12/9.

Eve

Eve thanks for checking this out for me. By the way where do you see how many places are left for holidays on JY website as I have never seen that before?Have you been on this holiday before and stayed at same hotel?

evelynj
(Member)
Hi Sue

If you go into the holiday on the website and click on the departures tab you will find the information and what airports they fly from.

No I have not been on this holiday before. I was going to book it when it first came out as it was advertised all inclusive and then when I called to book was told there was a mistake in the brochure and that it was half board only so I didn't book. It is still on my list of places to go and may book September myself when I get back from my next holiday due shortly.

Monty

There is no feedback score for this holiday in the brochure and it is not a new holiday. Can you please provide this information.

Regards

Eve

suer
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'evelynj' wrote:

Hi Sue

If you go into the holiday on the website and click on the departures tab you will find the information and what airports they fly from.

No I have not been on this holiday before. I was going to book it when it first came out as it was advertised all inclusive and then when I called to book was told there was a mistake in the brochure and that it was half board only so I didn't book. It is still on my list of places to go and may book September myself when I get back from my next holiday due shortly.

Monty

There is no feedback score for this holiday in the brochure and it is not a new holiday. Can you please provide this information.

Regards

Eve

Eve, so when yoy go on the departures tab, does it actually give you the no of people going? So are yoy saying the brochure is wrong and it is only half board no all inclusive? Ive been reading past reviews of this holiday in particular and they dont seem to be good..so may rethink. Its always good to have feedback from those that have been before. Thanks for your comments Eve.

evelynj
(Member)
Hi Sue

On departures it will just say how many places left not how many people will be on it. Alternatively it will say which departures are fully booked. If nothing against departure means that there should be plenty of availabilty. I normally phone just to check how many people have booked already before booking.

The half board goes back a couple of years. This holiday is all inclusive now. Sorry for confusing you but just explaining why I didn't book originally.

I have also seen some not so good reviews hence asking Monty for the feedback score. I think this was down to one or two departures and Just You took up the complaints with the Hotel and sorted out the problems. No doubt Monty can advise us on this. Definitely a holiday I want to do.

Regards

Eve

suer
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'evelynj' wrote:

Hi Sue

On departures it will just say how many places left not how many people will be on it. Alternatively it will say which departures are fully booked. If nothing against departure means that there should be plenty of availabilty. I normally phone just to check how many people have booked already before booking.

The half board goes back a couple of years. This holiday is all inclusive now. Sorry for confusing you but just explaining why I didn't book originally.

I have also seen some not so good reviews hence asking Monty for the feedback score. I think this was down to one or two departures and Just You took up the complaints with the Hotel and sorted out the problems. No doubt Monty can advise us on this. Definitely a holiday I want to do.

Regards

Eve

Thank you for telling me about this. Ive now managed to see how many places are left. Still not sure yet whether I want to go on this holiday as prefer to go to Spain as going to Italy in April.