jenny32
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all not long now till I go on my first Just You Holiday.Route 66

I would like to know if everyone from this tour have booked all the Excursions.

and to anyone that as been on this tour what was there thoughts on the Excursions.

And if they booked before or when in the USA.

I know that I will book The Golden Eagle Helicopter Flight before I go. What did everyone think of the Branson Entertainment Evening and Santa Fe.

Jenny

turnke
(Member)
'jenny32' wrote:

Hi all not long now till I go on my first Just You Holiday.Route 66

I would like to know if everyone from this tour have booked all the Excursions.

and to anyone that as been on this tour what was there thoughts on the Excursions.

And if they booked before or when in the USA.

I know that I will book The Golden Eagle Helicopter Flight before I go. What did everyone think of the Branson Entertainment Evening and Santa Fe.

Jenny

Jenny,I did the tour 3 years ago,Santa Fe was a very good trip,a tour around the city,calling at the state capital and the site of the Santa Fe Trail.The centre is old pueblo style,museums,galleries and native Americans making jewelry.Pleanty of eating places,though some get very busy.If you want to see more than the earlier tour,there was a bus tour which lasted about an hour,do it as early as possible as it was a bit tight for the coach back,due to traffic.

It was either free or a very small charge.

Those who didn't do the trip went to the old town in Albuquerque by public transport.

The Legends concert was fun,but,it helps if you know who they are meant to be, some are obvious,but,others like George Strait are not so well known over here. The road into Branson was very steep,glad the coach had great brakes.

Keith