Marymc
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello, Mary McDonald here. Is anyone out there going on the Inspirational China trip in October, flying from Heathrow? Would be happy to hear from you. I did the India trip last year and it was fantastic. So am really looking forward to China.
BettyBoo
(Member)
Hello Mary, I am on this trip and also doing the river cruise add on. This will Be my first trip to the Far East but my 7th JY tour. Looking forward to meeting you at Heathrow or on the plane!

BB

Marymc
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'BettyBoo' wrote:

Hello Mary, I am on this trip and also doing the river cruise add on. This will Be my first trip to the Far East but my 7th JY tour. Looking forward to meeting you at Heathrow or on the plane!

BB

Good to hear from you BettyBoo. Hopefully I will be able to meet you at the airport, will post another message nearer the time. Hope others contact us!

Mary

DarceyMay
(Member)
My name is Una and I am also going on the Inspirational China trip from Heathrow.This is my first trip and am so excited. :thumbup:
Jenilell
(Member)
Hi! I'm on the trip on 21st October too with the cruise add on, flying from Heathrow so hopefully will catch up with you once we get to the airport. Does anybody know how many in the group? Very excited!
(Member)
Hi Jenilell,

For the main tour, 11 people are booked to travel. The add-on has 13 travellers booked, which takes the overall number up to 24. Everybody is flying from Heathrow too, so be sure to keep your JY luggage tag visible so other travellers can see you.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

Jenilell
(Member)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Jenilell,

For the main tour, 11 people are booked to travel. The add-on has 13 travellers booked, which takes the overall number up to 24. Everybody is flying from Heathrow too, so be sure to keep your JY luggage tag visible so other travellers can see you.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

Thank you, that's a good number, hopefully we will meet up at the airport.;)

Marymc
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'DarceyMay' wrote:

My name is Una and I am also going on the Inspirational China trip from Heathrow.This is my first trip and am so excited. :thumbup:

Hi Una, good to hear from you. This is my third trip and after reading what we are going to do I think its going to be brilliant. Looking forward to meeting you. Mary

DarceyMay
(Member)
Hi Marymc

Thank you for your reply.

Counting the days now to our trip!! I keep reading the reviews to check out what I will need to take. Also watching the weather forecast. The reviews have been very positive so am hoping to have a fab time in China.

Will be looking out for the Just You luggage labels at Heathrow!!

:thumbup: Regards Una

BettyBoo
(Member)
Hi fellow travellers

Tickets have arrived today and include access to the Heathrow Premium Plaza Lounge Terminal 2 from 17.25. Looking forward to spotting those JY labels on your hand luggage and meeting up.

Regards BB

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Betty boo

Have fun

Cindy

Marymc
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Its getting closer. This China trip is going to be amazing if the reviews are anything to go by. Had a look at the weather and there are differences between Beijing and Shanghai so will have to pack accordingly! Looking forward to meeting everyone. Mary Mc
DarceyMay
(Member)
'Marymc' wrote:

Its getting closer. This China trip is going to be amazing if the reviews are anything to go by. Had a look at the weather and there are differences between Beijing and Shanghai so will have to pack accordingly! Looking forward to meeting everyone. Mary Mc

Hi Mary Mc

Sooo excited. Have also been watching the weather forecast and noticed a big difference between Beijing and Shanghai.

Bags nearly packed and hope to keep the weight limit down. Am travelling down from Leicester by coach on Wed so fingers crossed plan to arrive at Heathrow about 5pm. Will be looking out for the Just You tags!! Hope to meet up with you in the Plaza Lounge. Safe journey 🙂 Una