elliejane
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I am going on my 1st holiday with JY on 1st Sept going to Costa da la Luz. Iam flying from Edinburgh.

Was wondering if there was anyone else going from Edinburgh.

Also has anyone any tips or advice for going on my 1st single holiday for a very long time:)

Honeymonster
(Member)
Hi

I'm booked on this holiday too, but flying from Birmingham.

I've been on holiday on my own twice but this is the first group tour i've done. I'm a little nervous but also looking forward to it.

See you at the hotel.

Michelle

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Elliejane & Honeymonster

All you need is to be is yourselves and remember it is your holiday. All first timers are nervous, it is only natural. Make sure your JY tags are visible on your hand luggage and look for others and you will make friends before you leave Britain.

Have a great time.

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Elliejane and Michelle

You both have booked a lovely trip and will have a great time in Costa de la Luz. I went to Costa de la Luz in May 2012 and highly recommend this holiday. Travelling with Just You is a joy and you do not have to worry about anything at all. It is natural to be nervous, but all this will disappear as soon as you arrive at the airport. Wishing you both a lovely holiday.

Jaya

Olim22
(Member)
You will enjoy the Barcelo Punta Umbria Mar hotel, it's very good, the food is fantastic even though it's self service, so many choices! Also the free booze, has so many different drinks to choose from. I'm sure you will enjoy this, there were 6 who'd been last year coming on my trip in June this year, so it's certainly a hotel to come back to. It can be rather windy by the large pool, as it funnels from the sea. Look on Google Earth to see the hotel clearly & surrounding area. I've been on about 15 JY's, since I was widowed. They are good. Enjoy. Heather
Honeymonster
(Member)
Thank you for your messages, I'm starting to get excited now 🙂

Michelle