RaeW
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you for the links you posted in the 'From Just You' section, Julia. I wasn't looking for another holiday this year but the 13 day Danube cruise looked too good to miss. As a result I've booked it in case a similar one doesn't come up next year! It covers more than others I have looked at with different holiday companies and includes the places I would like to see.

Dan who was dealing with my booking made it all very easy.

After a dreary, wet summer up north it is great to have 2 holidays to look forward to in the autumn.

Has anyone else taken the plunge and booked yet?

Rae

benaigen
(Member)
Hello Rae

Just to let you know I have recently booked the Budapest to Strasbourg holiday. I've been told by the office that there are 8 of us going but I will wait till I get to Budapest to find out the real number. I don't think the weather is going to be great but what do you expect in October. I'm travelling from Plymouth and I see you are trevelling from the north so I will see you in Budapest.

Ian

P.S. What is Rae short for???

:)

RaeW
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Ian,

Thanks for the reply. I knew there weren't many in the JY group and it is always good to know another name. I'm flying down to Gatwick the day before. May see you at the airport but on other holidays I haven't seen any JY labels while wandering around. We'll meet up somewhere!

Rae [short for Rachel]

montypuddephatt
(Member)
Anyone going to China and hong Kong next September Ive booked.?