Jilly Windy Miller
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello all

I did the Inspirational China trip 2 years ago and loved it and am now looking at The Land of the Dragon tour. Could anyone who has been on this new trip post a review please. Many thanks.

Avocet64
(Member)
'Jilly wrote:

Hello all

I did the Inspirational China trip 2 years ago and loved it and am now looking at The Land of the Dragon tour. Could anyone who has been on this new trip post a review please. Many thanks.

Hello Jilly

I did the Land of the Dragon/Tibet holiday in May and this was a great holiday to a lesser known, more scenic part of China, very popular with Chinese tourists but very few "westeners". Unless I have somehow missed it I cannot find Land of the Dragon on the website so I wonder if it has been withdrawn, such a shame if it has, there was only 13 on our trip and some of them had been transferred from the June holiday which had been cancelled. I did the Wonder of China trip in 2007 and the two were very different holidays. I am so glad I did this holiday when I did, although I enjoyed Beijing, Xian etc, out of the two Land of The Dragon was my favourite.

Avocet

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I do hope that Just You do not withdraw this holiday as it is on my radar.

Jaya