Fredrico
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am new to this forum. Has anyone visited the Treasures of Andalucia destination? What are your views. This is the first time I have considered holidaying alone. Thank you
RaeW
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Fredrico,

This was my first JY holiday, so was quaking for a few months before, but I loved every minute of it. Like other JY holidays I have been on the group gelled really well.

The hotel is in a great location up on the hill overlooking the sea. The bedrooms are as you would expect in a Spanish hotel and not to everyone's taste but I found mine to be comfortable for the amount of time I spent in it! The pool area after a busy sightseeing day was a real bonus. The tours were very good and it is really up to yourself if you go on the optional ones or not. Mijas itself is a pretty town, especially after all the day trippers have left! It is only a short walk along to the centre where there are lots of little cafes and bars.

There is a bus service from just outside the hotel that takes you to Fuengirola where you can get trains or buses to other places nearby if you want to do that on a free day.

I hope this helps a bit.

Rae

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Fredrico

Andalucía was my second Just You holiday. I would recommend this holiday. Mijas is really beautiful. I am sure you will enjoy this holiday.

Jaya

Newtoo
(Member)
'Fredrico' wrote:

I am new to this forum. Has anyone visited the Treasures of Andalucia destination? What are your views. This is the first time I have considered holidaying alone. Thank you

Hi I went on this holiday last year and may go again later this year in October. Its a nice place and if you don't want to go on the excursion you can get the bus outside the hotel to Fuengirola. Theres plenty to do

Siouxperhero
(Member)
Hi!,

This is a great holiday..........good hotel.........views superb......beautiful pool......good excursions..........if you feel like a stroll in the evening there is a super little tapas bar just up the hill from the hotel.........a couple of us went for a drink there .....the following evening 6 of us............by the end of the week 12!!!............and don't forget to try the "Secret Garden" for lunch.........the food is very tasty at both......have fun!!!

Lesley

SusanGoldfinch
(Member)
It is really helpful when you can read about your holidays here, and get to know of fellow travellers.

Who else is booked on the 17th Sept trip then?

marje45
(Member)