Adrian D
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I am on the Paris trip in September and would like to introduce myself to others who are going? Drop me a line?

All the best.

Adrian

;)

JR
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Adrian wrote:

Hi

I am on the Paris trip in September and would like to introduce myself to others who are going? Drop me a line?

All the best.

Adrian

;)

Hi Adrian, I'm also on this trip & looking forward to it. Recently returned from Costa de la Luz so ready for the next trip now.

I'll be travelling up to London from Surrey on the 18th so see you there

June

GailMc
(Member)
Hi Adrian and JR - I've just booked this trip. It will be my first time travelling abroad on my own so it' s good to make some contact first.

Gail

Hunt
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello,

I've just signed up for this too. Looking forward to meeting you all. It will be my first time in Paris, and I'm particularly looking forward to Versailles.

Ian

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Adrian wrote:

Hi

All the best.

Adrian

;)

Hi Adrian,

I am not on this tour but have done Paris twice with Jy and Travelsphere. I am sure you'll have a great time!

Thanks

Mark

suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
'JR' wrote:

'Adrian wrote:

Hi

All the best.

Adrian

;)

Hi Adrian, I'm also on this trip & looking forward to it. Recently returned from Costa de la Luz so ready for the next trip now.

June

June

How did you find Costa de la Luz? Im going there for the first time in a few weeks. Any tips please?

JR
  • (Member)
(Member)
'suer' wrote:

'JR' wrote:

'Adrian wrote:

Hi

All the best.

Adrian

;)

June

June

How did you find Costa de la Luz? Im going there for the first time in a few weeks. Any tips please?

Well, the beach was excellent but as it was 37 degrees it was too hot to do the trips.I did do Seville but in the heat & with blistered feet it was not as it should have been !

The seaview room was good, the food-great if you happen to like fish.

I found the buffet style ,as opposed to smaller tables & service, was not so amenable to making friends with the group.

The area is very Spanish,I found not many spoke English but that's not a bad thing.

Don't let this put you off,it will probably be completely different with a cooler temperature.

See you in September then.

June

suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
'JR' wrote:

'suer' wrote:

'JR' wrote:

'Adrian wrote:

Hi

All the best.

Adrian

;)

June

June

Well, the beach was excellent but as it was 37 degrees it was too hot to do the trips.I did do Seville but in the heat & with blistered feet it was not as it should have been !

I found the buffet style ,as opposed to smaller tables & service, was not so amenable to making friends with the group.

The area is very Spanish,I found not many spoke English but that's not a bad thing.

Don't let this put you off,it will probably be completely different with a cooler temperature.

June

June,thanks for all the info very useful. So are you going back to Costa de la Luz again, I thought you said you just came ba k from there?

JR
  • (Member)
(Member)
'suer' wrote:

'JR' wrote:

'suer' wrote:

'JR' wrote:

'Adrian wrote:

Hi

All the best.

Adrian

;)

June

June

June

June,thanks for all the info very useful. So are you going back to Costa de la Luz again, I thought you said you just came ba k from there?

Hi Adrian, yes I came back in June. When I said 'see you in September' I meant in Paris !

LeeM
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello. I've just booked the September trip to Paris. My first holiday with JY, but with only 6 weeks to go there isn't much time to be nervous! I was told there are 19 people booked to go and I look forward to meeting you all In September.
Hunt
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lee, Look forward to seeing you too! It's definitely getting close.
LeeM
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, yes, we'll all soon be at St Pancras with our suitcases! I've been looking at the optional excursions. Has anyone booked one yet? The Paris by Night looks interesting.

Lesley

Hunt
  • (Member)
(Member)
I've booked both - figure I might as well make the most of it!
GailMc
(Member)
'Hunt' wrote:

I've booked both - figure I might as well make the most of it!

I've also booked both.

LeeM
  • (Member)
(Member)
I've stopped dithering and booked both excursions as well:)
Steve1973
(Member)
Hi all - I have only just found this thread. I am also bound for Paris in September, and have already booked the Montmartre and Montparnasse Tower excursions. They seem a couple of pleasant evenings out around the centre of Paris, whereas the hotel is some distance out (but more suited to touring parties and business travellers , from the reviews I've seen elsewhere online).

Steve

LeeM
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Steve .... yes, the evening trips sound good and I'm looking forward to them. As Hunt says it will also make the best use of our time there, and seeing as much as we can of Paris in a couple of days.

Lesley