Toni2909
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

That's a brilliant video, isn't it? It also makes me feel even more honoured to have had Aideen as my TM when we did the Venice Carnevale this year. She is superb - and JY clearly recognise that fact.

Toni

19thHole
(Member)
Hi Toni, I just noticed the one you mean, it's very cool. Really helping me nudge towards my first JY booking.

RW

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Toni,

I've just seen this message - So pleased to hear that you like it!

https://www.justyou.co.uk/en-gb/l/video/?internal_promotion=community 

Kindest regards,

Julia

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
I tried watching this video a couple of times, but not sure why it keeps on cutting off. May be it is my computer.

Jaya

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thank you Julia for the link. Like Jaya, the video kept cutting which was annoying but I did manage to see it all. I remember Aideen when I went on the Magnificent Lake Garda tour June 2011. She was brilliant :thumbup:

Jan

RaeW
  • (Member)
(Member)
I agree with Toni, Aideen is a great advert for JY. We had a super time with her on the Venice trip in February. As well as being very informative, practical and helpful she is great fun. Just hearing her voice took me right back to Bassanno and the fun we had on that trip - as well as the sunny weather which has been sadly lacking in Scotland in June. Great video.

Rae