Adam_fransella
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Greetings, fellow travellers. If you are going on the above trip, please say hello. I have never been to that country - but I am well-travelled. In fact, I was born and raised abroad. :cool:
Adam_fransella
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Sorry to sound desperate, but how come nobody has responded to this thread? Is anyone here going on the September trip to Austria? If yes, I would love to hear from you.
AnnF
  • (Member)
(Member)
Sorry, Adam, but a lot of folk who go on JY holidays don't take part in the Forum and of those who do, not all let on where and when they are going on holiday. You will therefore have to be patient. There are nearly 3 months to gon yet so there is still time for someone to reply, otherwise you will just have to wait until you turn up at the airport and look out for the green and grey JY labels.
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
not everybody that goes in a tour uses this facility, and your original posting was only 2 days ago so give it time.
Mick W
(Member)
Hi Adam,

Not on your trip myself but did Austria a few years back and really enjoyed it. Some stunning scenary.

Sadly not everyone uses the forum (quite a low percentage i believe) and occasionally you will get no replys on a particular holiday but don't worry you'll meet everyone at the airport.

Mick

Adam_fransella
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you for your response and for your understanding.