jmcgaw
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just booked the treasures of andalucia trip leaving from manchester on the 7th of May. I was just wondering if anyone else has booked this trip or if anyone has done it in the past

Joy

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Joy this was my first JY tour back in 2010 and it has led me to doing 9 more tours since! I very much enjoyed it and I hope you will be lucky enough to have Claire Mellor as your tour manager - she is superb. This is a very enjoyable holiday, not too busy and with a good range of excursions. I particularly liked Ronda, Gibraltar and the visit to Granada/Alhambra Palace. This is one of JY's most popular tours so I am sure you will have a great time.

Best wishes,

Bob

Mick W
(Member)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi Joy this was my first JY tour back in 2010 and it has led me to doing 9 more tours since! I very much enjoyed it and I hope you will be lucky enough to have Claire Mellor as your tour manager - she is superb. This is a very enjoyable holiday, not too busy and with a good range of excursions. I particularly liked Ronda, Gibraltar and the visit to Granada/Alhambra Palace. This is one of JY's most popular tours so I am sure you will have a great time.

Best wishes,

Bob

Bob,

When in 2010 did you do it ?

I was on the November trip that year and thought all the excurrsions were excellent as was Claire Mellor.

Have actually just revisited the area last week independently, stayed at Nerja though which is one of the excurrsions i believe.

Mick

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mick,

I did it in Sept so I just missed meeting you! Nerja is a nice spot - we had a couple of hours there on our tour. Hope you enjoyed it.

Cheers,

Bob

Hillyone
(Member)
'jmcgaw' wrote:

I have just booked the treasures of andalucia trip leaving from manchester on the 7th of May. I was just wondering if anyone else has booked this trip or if anyone has done it in the past

Joy

Hello Joy. I'm booked on this trip from Gatwick. First time I've done this sort of holiday!

Lynn

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Joy

This was my second Just You trip and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Andalucía is lovely. I am sure you will have a great time.

Jaya

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Joy. I did this trip last Christmas and it is a beautiful region of Spain - all the trips are great but Nerja was the icing on the cake although lunch overlooking the gorge in Ronda was also a highlight. I hope you have beautiful weather as we did. Mijas is a delight and you do have some free time - visit the chocolate factory for a laugh and of course chocolate. Have a great trip.
lizabc
(Member)
'jmcgaw' wrote:

Joy

Hi Joy. I am going on this holiday on 7th May and am flying from Manchester. Looking forward to it - not so long to wait now 🙂

Peterave
(Member)
Have a reservation for this trip, flying from Gatwick to Andalucia on 7th May.. Probably stay overnight at Premier Inn, although not make final overnight arrangement until after arrival of travel documentation. Will post those arrangements, for information, when they are finalised.

Regards

Peter

jmcgaw
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks everyone sounds as if going to be a good holiday and look forward to meeting you all.

Joy

Hillyone
(Member)
'jmcgaw' wrote:

Joy

Hello Joy

I'm on this trip - my first with Just You - going from Gatwick on 7th May. Really looking forward to it.

Lynn

Peterave
(Member)
Follow up to message: Booking made at Premier Inn on evening of 6th May - Parking car and dropping off case of at BA bag drop to save morning hassle I hope !
jmcgaw
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone, not long to go now. I was wondering if anyone travelling on the Manchester flight would like to meet for a coffee before the flight. Joy