DAWNK
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi!

Is anyone going on the Big Texas Adventure holiday on the 15th September? I'm going on the early morning Manchester to London Heathrow flight first. I believe 12 have booked at the moment for this date.

Dawn K

SusieSue
(Member)
'DAWNK' wrote:

Hi!

Is anyone going on the Big Texas Adventure holiday on the 15th September? I'm going on the early morning Manchester to London Heathrow flight first. I believe 12 have booked at the moment for this date.

Dawn K

Hi,

Yes, I'm going on that one! My first holiday with Just You...can't quite believe I've booked a holiday "by myself"; looking forward to it but a bit nervous too. If you've seen a recent post I think there are 17 of us. :)

Susan

DAWNK
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'SusieSue' wrote:

'DAWNK' wrote:

Hi!

Dawn K

Hi,

Yes, I'm going on that one! My first holiday with Just You...can't quite believe I've booked a holiday "by myself"; looking forward to it but a bit nervous too. If you've seen a recent post I think there are 17 of us. :)

Susan

Hi,

Good to hear from you. I'm really look forward to it, only seven weeks to go. I went on the America's Heart and Soul last November and it was fantastic. There was about 35 of us on that. There is a lot of travelling and it can get tiring but its well worth it! You will have a great time. You'll want to do more trips as it does get quite addictive.

Look forward to meeting you then and everyone else going on the trip.

Dawn :thumbup:

Firefly79
(Member)
Hi Dawn and Susan

I am also going on the Texan adventure on the 15th. This will be my 3rd Just You holiday and they have all been excellent.

Looking forward to meeting you both.

Hazel

thefrostyone
(Member)
I've just returned from the Big Texas Adventure 13th - 24th Sept and it was incredible or should i say 'awesome'. Absolutely fabulous and I envy all those going on the October trip. Too much to details everything - just enjoy!!
DAWNK
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'thefrostyone' wrote:

I've just returned from the Big Texas Adventure 13th - 24th Sept and it was incredible or should i say 'awesome'. Absolutely fabulous and I envy all those going on the October trip. Too much to details everything - just enjoy!!

Hi

Glad that you enjoyed it so much. I did the trip last September and it was certainly a memorable holiday! I’m still talking about it now to everyone. There were so many highlights, in particular, seeing Dallas and Southfork, Billy Bob’s Honky Tonk in Forth Worth and NASA.

Regards

DawnK