Flyawaygrandma
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all. I have just booked the Canada and New England trip on 30 September. Any one else going.?
wanny
  • (Member)
(Member)
Yes me me me:))))
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
great choice I did this last year with the NYC add on so any questions just ask...I did leave a review when I came back so that might help you

Cindy

SusieB
(Member)
Hi yes I'm on it too plus the add-on. From what I've read on this forum it sounds great. Look forward to meeting you :thumbup:

Sue

Flyawaygrandma
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'SusieB' wrote:

Hi yes I'm on it too plus the add-on. From what I've read on this forum it sounds great. Look forward to meeting you :thumbup:

Sue

Hi Susie. I haven't planned for the add on as there were only 2 of you out of 12 down for it when I booked so decided against it. Looking forward to the rest of the trip and meeting you too.

Sandra.

wanny
  • (Member)
(Member)
hi are you booked for the Cape Cod trip Sandra?
Flyawaygrandma
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'wanny' wrote:

hi are you booked for the Cape Cod trip Sandra?

I haven't yet but do intend to for definite. I am wondering what sort of temp the weather will be. Get a feeling it could possibly be chilly.

lesley07
(Member)
Hi

I did this trip in 2013. Can recommend Cape Cod trip . The weather on the whole was warm and sunny with a little rain. Suggest you take light fleece for evenings when it did get cooler.

This is a great trip and I am sure you will enjoy it.

Lesley

wanny
  • (Member)
(Member)
mmm I didn't book it, seems everyone going agghhh panic! can book when there? apparently Canada will have a better summer then last year so be abit warmer for autum im hoping or wishful thinking! also we leave on 12th ( if not extended days in ny) and its canadas thanks giving! wander if can celebrate in ny?
TGRAN
  • (Member)
(Member)
I've booked for 16th September trip. Excursion information will be sent nearer the time (it's in booking/invoice confirmations). I'm planning on Cape Cod tour too. Hope you all have a good time.

Trish G

Flyawaygrandma
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'lesley07' wrote:

Hi

I did this trip in 2013. Can recommend Cape Cod trip . The weather on the whole was warm and sunny with a little rain. Suggest you take light fleece for evenings when it did get cooler.

This is a great trip and I am sure you will enjoy it.

Lesley

Thank you Lesley. That's good to know.

Sandra

Littlepaul66
(Member)
I'm doing this trip the week before you on the 23rd. I've booked both excursions because you may never get the chance again. They are not that expensive and they Cape Cod excursion looks really good.

Paul

Anne2013
(Member)
'Flyawaygrandma' wrote:

Hi all. I have just booked the Canada and New England trip on 30 September. Any one else going.?

Yes I am going on 30 September. Would be good to get to know others that are going before. I did this on my first holiday with Just You and found it helped my initial fears of travelling alone. What do you think?

wanny
  • (Member)
(Member)
there be 2 anns on trip! look forward to seeing you
Anne2013
(Member)
'wanny' wrote:

there be 2 anns on trip! look forward to seeing you

Can we arrange to meet at Heathrow? I expect that I shall be there early and am feeling nervous as never been to Heathrow. It would also be good to make contact before we go if you want to.

wanny
  • (Member)
(Member)
yes that would be great my email is ********************* planning to leave at about 11 am

Please note: This post has been moderated to remove personal information

(Member)
Hi Anne2013,

If you are happy for me to pass on wanny's email address to you, please confirm in reply to this post and I'll organise that for you.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

Anne2013
(Member)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Anne2013,

If you are happy for me to pass on wanny's email address to you, please confirm in reply to this post and I'll organise that for you.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

Yes I am happy for you to pass Wanny's email address to me.