BJH
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, anyone booked on this city break?
wesspan
(Member)
Hi, I've booked this trip!

Will this be your first time visiting Berlin? It will be mine (and also the first time I have booked a trip with JY)

BJH
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

This will be my 1st trip to Berlin, but been on other JY hols.

Look forward to meeting you.

Anyone else joining us?

wesspan
(Member)
Hello.

How have your previous JY experiences been? I am quite nervous about meeting new people in such a short time, but looking around the boards, it seems most people are friendly and helpful.

Do you have any must-sees/dos for the trip? I love visiting galleries and museums so am thinking of visiting the Museuminsel or Kulturforum at some point, time-depending.

There is at least one other person here who is going on the same trip - maggies...? (I have posted on their thread re: Tube travelling times).

Look forward to meeting you too.

BJH
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hallo

I have always enjoyed my JY holidays and everyone is always very friendly, and we all want to see a new place and have a good time. Once you are on the holiday you will be fine and wondered why you were nervous. A friend did this trip in April and really enjoyed it. I have booked both the optional tours, so there wont be much spare time but I am sure that the rep will have a few suggestions as to what else we can do.

Tickets have arrived - so can start getting excited.

See you soon