mags5
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello All

Advice Please! Want to book a week in the sun in March. Fancy either the Mijas or the Istanbul holiday. Which will be warmer? Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

Mags

Mick W
(Member)
H Mags,

Hope its Spain as I'm there in March, not with JY on this trip but doing it independant. Looking at history average temperatures are 15c with highs in the low 20's. Actually staying at Nerja which is one of the JY excurrsions.

Did the Andalucia trip a few years back and enjoyed it, thought all the excurrsions were good.

Istanbul usually hasn't warmed up by then and the historical March average is only 8c, with highs only reaching 11c.

Mick

mags5
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Mick wrote:

H Mags,

Hope its Spain as I'm there in March, not with JY on this trip but doing it independant. Looking at history average temperatures are 15c with highs in the low 20's. Actually staying at Nerja which is one of the JY excurrsions.

Did the Andalucia trip a few years back and enjoyed it, thought all the excurrsions were good.

Istanbul usually hasn't warmed up by then and the historical March average is only 8c, with highs only reaching 11c.

Mick

Thanks Mick, yes I love Spain too. Too many choices!! Enjoy Nerja.

Mags