vina
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello, is anyone booked on or planning to book on the Nile Cruise tour to Egypt in March with Travelsphere please? I have chosen to go with them as Just You do not cover Egypt as yet. I was told there are other singles going. Or has anyone been on this tour - if so, any tips or advice would be greatly received. Thanks so much, vina
janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Just You cancelled the Jordan/ Sinai /Cairo tour after we went in October 2010. 3 months later came the Arab Spring where most of Cairo was in trouble. So sad but understandable at the time and since. Sinai and St Catherines Monastery was impressive , however there have been tales of terrorism against tourists in the Sinai.

I loved Cairo and the pyramids at Giza, Saqqara and Dahshur. The museum at Memphis was huge, the surrounding town not so good :P

I would like to take a cruise on the Nile, on my to do list. Having been on a dinner cruise in Cairo, this has moved down my list :thumbup:

Jan

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Vina

I had booked the Nile Cruise with Sharm el Sheikh add on for 2013 with Just You and unfortunately had to cancel as I needed more cancer treatment. I would love to do this trip and hope that Just You will offer it in the near future. Was quite disappointed, but I always believe in fate and know that if I am meant to go then I will do so one day! Do post a review of the trip on your return.

Jaya