patgbrady
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi I was widowed 2 years ago and have only had one holiday on my own which was a disaster .Perhaps it was too soon. I am very nervously looking at the Just You brochure and fancy the trip to Boston as a taster. can anyone help me allay my trepidation please. I am 72

Thanks

Peter

SarahS
(Member)
I was in Boston a month ago on the New England in the fall tour. It's a lovely city. Plenty to see and do, and some great places to eat. I have done six JY tours now, as a "mature" widow( don't want to give my age away). Have usually been with nice groups, and always found several like minded people to hang out with. A shorter tour would be ideal to check out JY. If you decide to go for it, have a wonderful time
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Pat

Welcome, if you like the look of Boston go for it I have been in two tours that have included Boston, I really like the place. You will be fine, so my advice would be book it and give it a go. Any questions just ask someone in here will be able to help you.

I was in the Boston New England CANADA and New York add on tour in September. So if that's the one your looking at I can totally recommend it!

Cindy

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello and Welcome Peter

If you really fancy going to Boston, then just go ahead and book it. Travelling with Just You is fantastic as everything is taken care of and you will be travelling with people of all ages who are in the same boat. I have travelled 6 times with Just You and my 7th trip is booked for Christmas. I have enjoyed each and every one. Go on, life is too short. Enjoy yourself whilst you can.

Regards

Jaya