dobbycat
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello!!

I've just booked my hols for next year! I know it's a long way in advance but it gives me a chance to save for duty free!! You see, I have a serious problem and may have to go into rehab for:s:s withdrawal symptoms from not going to the airport!! Has anyone booked for next year yet?

Deborah x[/i]

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Deborah,

Just about to go on this trip in 11 days time and I am so excited :)

I have also booked the Flanders trip next May, so still 6 months plus to go for that :P

I would book more , lack of funds and starting a new job after 6 months of looking has seriously hampered this :(

Jan

gillcris
(Member)
'dobbycat' wrote:

Hello!!

I've just booked my hols for next year! I know it's a long way in advance but it gives me a chance to save for duty free!! You see, I have a serious problem and may have to go into rehab for:s:s withdrawal symptoms from not going to the airport!! Has anyone booked for next year yet?

Deborah x[/i]

I am thinking of booking this holiday for next year, sounds great, have just received my new brochure so has encouraged me even more, glad to hear someone else books their hols real early, may see you there what date are you going. Gill