Den-G
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Its getting very near now, I know there has been some posts from RosieG & one or two others but not recently,how many of us are there I wonder.I would like to hear from you anytime I am a big jazz & blues fan and I hope some of you will be too.

DennisG

Julie17
(Member)
Hi Dennis!

I posted some new threads yesterday - but they haven't appeared yet! I was wondering how we meet each other at Manchester now there isn't a lounge - and whether the Tour Manager will be meeting us there? The documentation says meet in Chicago. I also love the music - and it sounds a fabulous and varied trip - this time next week we'll be there! (Just tried to work it out ... maybe leaving Chicago for Springfield? Is that where Homer and the Simpsons live??). I was one of the last ones to book - and I think there's about 34 of us altogether!

Mick W
(Member)
'Den-G' wrote:

Its getting very near now, I know there has been some posts from RosieG & one or two others but not recently,how many of us are there I wonder.I would like to hear from you anytime I am a big jazz & blues fan and I hope some of you will be too.

DennisG

Hi Dennis,

Hope you have a great trip, we'll be following you on 3rd Nov.

I'm a big Blues fan but also visit Jazz Clubs and know Chicago quite well.

I know there is a included vist to Kingston Mines which will be fun on the 2nd night, you should get some great Blues.

If on your 3rd night you fancy a Jazz Club try this one (i'm sure you will get others to join you) -

http://www.andysjazzclub.com/ 

Its very good and they have two acts per night one before 9pm and the other after. You can also eat there its a decent restaurant and if you get in early and are lucky may get a table in front of the stage. Think its only a $10 cover charge so well worth it.

Its a very short walk from the hotel (10 mins max).

Mick

Rosie9
(Member)
Hi Dennis and Julie,

Not long now, I think we will find each other at the airport, if we have the Just You Labels on show, this will be my 4th JY trip, on the last three I had no trouble finding other JY travellers. It is going to be a fab holiday going by the reviews I have read. Looking forward to meeting you. see you Monday.

Den-G
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julie : & Rosie

I have been on to JY there are going to be 33 of us but no rep from JY. a good place to meet might be the 08 bar facing the duty free, you don't have to buy me a drink( its too early) I will be the one wearing the white baseball cap.

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello all,

Like Mick, I am on November 3rd trip. 2 weeks Monday, so excited :thumbup:

Jan