gill54
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi is anyone going on the above trip. Have booked overnight stay at Heathrow prior to flight. Any else staying overnight? Not long now until trip - looking forward to it and meeting fellow travellers.

Gill

sallyc
(Member)
Hi Gill

I'm doing the 11th Nov departure and would be really grateful if you could post a review on your return.

Sally

Karole Howard
(Member)
'gill54' wrote:

Hi is anyone going on the above trip. Have booked overnight stay at Heathrow prior to flight. Any else staying overnight? Not long now until trip - looking forward to it and meeting fellow travellers.

Gill

Hi Yep I'm on this trip. So looking forward to it. Won't be staying at Heathrow though as not too far Way. Karole.

gill54
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Karole wrote:

'gill54' wrote:

Gill

Hi Yep I'm on this trip. So looking forward to it. Won't be staying at Heathrow though as not too far Way. Karole.

Hi Karole

Good to hear from you and I saw your other post too. It should be the trip of a lifetime something you only do once. Currently packing all the warm stuff and keeping an eye on temperatures in Churchill.

I posted a question under Tour Managers and our manager should be travelling with us from Heathrow.

See you on Monday!

Gill

1981Kedi
(Member)
Hi Gill

I'm on the same trip as Sally, 10 November. Have a super time - bet you are almost counting the minutes now! Do let us know how you get on - any hints and tips or insider information would be good - especially clothing and footwear - understand there is wifi at the lodge!!!!!! Actually patted 3 polar bears today - they were in the garden centre along with a penguin, several deer, a fat badger and 2 singing squirrels, acting as supporting acts for Father Christmas. Can't believe I am off to see the real thing! (Bears not FC!)