markke
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi name is mark can any body advise me where I could go for week / ten days in for a bit of winter sun , late October early November , possible Spain , which would suit a 55 year old single man , been single for two years and my exwife always organised the holidays hence its all new to me
daveJB
(Member)
Hi Mark, No one can tell you where to go on holiday, we can only advise you to pick somewhere

you would like to go phone and book it. Where ever you choose to go I can say you won't be disappointed.

Dave.

lesley07
(Member)
[Hi

Have not been on this trip but there are many positive reviews of the Costa de la Luz holiday. This may suit you or why not do as Dave said just go where you really want to go.

Lesley[/i]

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mark,

The range of holidays for late Oct/early Nov isn't great as it's the very end of the season for European sun holidays but can I suggest the Treasures of Andalucia? There's a departure in early November - this is the first JY tour I did four years ago and although you stay in the town of Mijas, the beaches at Fuengirola are just a short bus trip away. If you don't want to spend time on the beach, Mijas itself is a lovely town and there are some great excursions on this tour - to the picturesque towns of Ronda and Frigliana and I also did the visits to the Alhambra Palace and Gibraltar. The hotel is comfortable and the food is fairly good, with a nice pool. Worth considering at any rate!

Cheers,

Bob

mikew
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mark,

If you want to go to Spain why not try the Costa de la Luz holiday. This is an 8 day trip which JY offer on an all-inclusive basis. In addition, there are several included excursions together with a number of departures from regional airports if Gatwick is not convenient for you.

I haven't been on this trip myself, but if you look in the 'reviews' section you'll probably find some comments relating to it. I'm sure that I've seen good reviews for this holiday in the past so why not give it a go? I think it ticks all your boxes!

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Mike

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Mark and welcome,

Looking at Spain there is Treasures of Andalucia and Costa de la Luz in October. Not been to either, know that they are popular. I went to Jordan and Egypt on my first JY tour back in 2010. Going to America in November starting in Chicago to New Orleans. So excited :thumbup:

Go where you want to, the list is endless and you will be so happy with your choice :)

Jan

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mark

As already mentioned, have a look online or get the Just You brochure to give you some ideas or just pick a destination you always wanted to visit and book it. You will have a great time.

Jaya

jilly52
(Member)
'markke' wrote:

Hi name is mark can any body advise me where I could go for week / ten days in for a bit of winter sun , late October early November , possible Spain , which would suit a 55 year old single man , been single for two years and my exwife always organised the holidays hence its all new to me

HI Mark

i done the croatia and Makarska riviera in june , it was a fab holiday loved it , something for you to think about Gill

lsally67
(Member)
'markke' wrote:

Hi mark

Bite the bullet you won't be disappointed where ever you go, in my experience you won't be on your own for long, ive done 2 JY hols about to do my 3rd Barcelona next week the people have been great we all enjoy travelling and meeting new people I was nervous when I did my first trip but didn't need to be.

Start with Europe italy is amazing you won't feel so far from home then go further afield in time

Happy travelling

Sally

wendywaw
(Member)
'markke' wrote:

hi I went on costa de las luz last year, great for relaxing but a few of us partied as well( rhino bar!!!) going to mijas next week, 16th oct, so hope ok, i know the area is wonderful and good comments on the trip. not had a bad just you trip, this will be my 7th?