Mextraveller
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Am excited as this trip is getting closer - my first with JY - and just wondered if anyone else going on this has any advice to share (apart from mosquito prevention!) that would help, or you may just wish to say Hi!

Denise

DavidH
  • (Member)
(Member)
Denise

I will hopefully be joining you at Heathrow for the Mexico trip on the 10th October, flying down on the shuttle from Manchester. The weather at the moment is very wet, according to my weather app, hopefully will improve for our holiday. Are you staying for the add on in Cancun as well?

Regards

David

Mextraveller
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi David, I am also hoping weather will improve! Will also be staying on in Cancun as I wanted to visit Tulum, but that will still leave a chance to relax, hopefully in the sunshine. Have a good trip down from Manchester, and see you at LHR.

Denise

DavidH
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Denise

According to a friend who has been to Mexico, the rain does not last very long, so am taking a light waterproof jacket. Similarly am on the add on to visit Tulum, not really interested in the other excursions, like you I am going to relax before the flight home. At the moment I am debating how much clothing to take and whether the hotel in San Cristobal has laundry facilities! If you are looking out for me at LHR, I am six foot tall, grey hair. glasses and have a light beard, I will also be carrying a blue rucksack.

Regards

Dave

Mextraveller
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Dave

Thanks for the info shared, and will look for you at heathrow. Hotel at San Cristobal states laundry and free wi-Fi, so hope that helps! D

DavidH
  • (Member)
(Member)
Denise

Thank you that helps a lot, means I can pack less clothes and have more room for presents.

See you at LHR, not long now.

Dave

Mextraveller
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'DavidH' wrote:

Denise

Thank you that helps a lot, means I can pack less clothes and have more room for presents.

See you at LHR, not long now.

Dave

Hi again Dave

Hope you managed to get away with John sometime this year! I have been to Vietnam and Cambodia and had a fab time, lovely countries, people, culture and food Off to Tuscany in a week or so. But reason for writing is to try and contact Don - believe Nicoletta sent an email with all addresses on, and just wondered if you still had e details, if so. Pls send thru - ************

*Please note: This post was moderated to remove personal details

(Member)
Hi Denise and Dave,

If you are both happy to share email addresses please confirm in reply to this post and I will contact you both privately.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Mextraveller
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Denise and Dave,

If you are both happy to share email addresses please confirm in reply to this post and I will contact you both privately.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hi Monty, Denise Hill here - happy to share email address if Dave is also happy.

Mextraveller
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Monty, if Dave is happy to share so am I. Many thanks Denise
(Member)
Hi Denise,

I'm afraid I have to wait for Dave's confirmation to send it over to you. If he doesn't reply within the next couple of days I will contact him privately for you.

Kindest regards,

Monty