sadiej
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hey,

I just came across this company/organization and it seems to be exactly what I am looking for. Major question is: Is Just You appropriate for non-UK residents? I live in Canada. No big deal to fly to the UK to kick off.

S.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sadiej

The majority of our customers are from the UK however, we do occassionally have travellers who live outside the UK join our trips.

If there is a particular holiday you are interested in, I can have one of our Holiday Advisors contact you to discuss the options available to you.

Kindest regards,

Julia

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sadie,

Welcome to JY! I come from Ireland and join up with the other travellers at the UK departure point. There are a few others who travel from Ireland as well. On my various JY hols I've met a number of folks who use the company from holidays and live outside the UK - the have come from places as far apart as Spain, the Caribbean, and would you believe it there is one chap who lives in the Far East (I think it's Thailand) and flies to the UK to join up with tours!

Obviously coming from abroad adds a lot of travelling time and expense but I think that a number of people do this shows what a good company JY are and how great the holidays are! I hope you give them a go. I was looking for a company like this for a number of years but there is nothing comparable in Ireland.

Best wishes,

Bob

gulliver
(Member)
I live in the (very) Far East and have done four previous JY tours. There's no problem as I spend a few days in the UK trying to get over jet lag before going on a trip . Even so, having done two US trips I have found myself suffering from double jet lag for the first few days of the trip. Its no big deal really. Just get on with it.