Rosie9
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Any one else traveling on this trip from Manchester on 20th October. I am looking forward to this trip, still away to go, but getting closer.
Pauline1234
(Member)
'Rosie9' wrote:

Any one else traveling on this trip from Manchester on 20th October. I am looking forward to this trip, still away to go, but getting closer.

Hi I'm going from Manchester looking forward to it .Have you been with just you before

Rosie9
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Pauline1234' wrote:

'Rosie9' wrote:

Hi I'm going from Manchester looking forward to it .Have you been with just you before

Hi Pailine, This will be my 4th trip with JY, American Golden West, Costa de la Luz, Tuscany and now this, trip , Is this your 1st trip or have you been with JY before. Regards

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello,

There are a load of us going on November 3rd. So looking forward to the trip :)

Jan

Rosie9
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Janib, I hope you all enjoy your holiday in November, I chose October for this trip due to the fact the flight goes direct from Manchester, which is much more convenient for me, It looks as if we are all in the a very exciting holiday, with the music etc I am looking forward to it all. Regards
janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Rosie9,

Music is the main reason why I booked this trip. Always a keen fan of the Blues, I have already done Memphis and New Orleans. Love Beale Street and BB Kings', then Bourbon Street- so many great opportunities to hear beautiful music 🙂 Now I get to hear the music in Chicago and hopefully Gospel in Memphis.

Jan

Julie17
(Member)
Hello everyone - I've taken the plunge and now booked this on 20th October from Manchester! Never travelled with JY before. Sounds a fabulous trip - only 2 months to go!
Rosie9
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julie, Looking forward to meeting you at the Airport, this will be my 4th JY trip. The time should go quite quickly now, soon be upon us, it looks as if we are in for a really good holiday, with the reviews I have seen from people going to the area before, sounds fantastic,

Best wishes

Lisa S
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, I'm planning on doing this next May, so would be very grateful if one of you could find time to do a review on your return this Autumn. Have a wonderful time!
wberry
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Everyone. I'm just back from this amazing trip and had a wonderful time. One piece of advice.....make sure you take ID whatever age you are! The copy of my passport didn't suffice for seniors on the street cars in New Orleans. Wish I'd taken my bus pass!!!!!!!!!! Have a great time, I'm sure you will

Wendy

Rosie9
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'wberry' wrote:

Hi Everyone. I'm just back from this amazing trip and had a wonderful time. One piece of advice.....make sure you take ID whatever age you are! The copy of my passport didn't suffice for seniors on the street cars in New Orleans. Wish I'd taken my bus pass!!!!!!!!!! Have a great time, I'm sure you will

Wendy

Hi Wendy,

Pleased you had a wonderful time, not long to wait for me now, Thanks for the tip, will make sure I have ID with me.

Regards