Fifi70
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Could you possibly tell me how many are booked on this tour ? Also are any of them booked on to the Rio add on ?

Many thanks

FIFI

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Fifi,

I can indeed share this with you - at the moment there are 2 travellers booked on this date - neither are taking the Rio add-on.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Fifi70
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Fifi,

I can indeed share this with you - at the moment there are 2 travellers booked on this date - neither are taking the Rio add-on.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia for the information.

What is the minimum amount of numbers you would operate the holiday? Interesting in booking but will wait and see if more are booked on.

Apologies I placed this in the wrong section

Regards

Fifi

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Fifi,

Ideally we'd send 10 travellers on this date. It's too early to say whether or not it will go ahead but as this is a special departure the team would try and operate the date on lower numbers if needed.

It's also worth mentioning that this was missed out of the last brochure and we've had bookings on it even though it hasn't really been exposed to travellers.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Fifi70
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

Can you tell me if anymore have booked the tour? Including if anyone has booked the add ons?

Many thanks

Tim
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Fifi70' wrote:

Hi Julia

Can you tell me if anymore have booked the tour? Including if anyone has booked the add ons?

Many thanks

Hi, there are currently 5 people booked - 4 female, 1 male, age range from 63-70.

No bookings yet on the above tour with the Rio add-on though.

Thanks,

Tim

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Fifi,

I hope you do book this tour - I did it two years ago (not the Rio carnival departure though) and it is amazing - especially travelling over the Andes and seeing the Iguazu Falls! One of my best holidays ever.

Best wishes,

Bob