chwisdom
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi. I am new to JY although I have travelled solo a few times. I have booked the Pearls of Indochina on 15 October. Is anyone else out there going too? I am new to using a forum too so not sure if I've sussed out the posting properly.

Christine

Dina
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Chris

It's Di here. received your brief e-mail re hackers. First I had heard, Matt had sorted out my anti-virus a few weeks ago after you got the gobbledy gook mail, so don't know what has happened now. hope Russia was great, will contact you properly soon.

Regarding Indochina, do a search on here for Pearls of Indochina. I think PollyO is going in October and it looks as if Caroline Taylor did the trip in April. Perhaps she might do a review for you.

I am hopefully still going to Peru-paid the balance a week before it was due in case I got jittery about mum and Glad when the balance had been actually due!!

all the best Di

chwisdom
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Dina' wrote:

Hi Chris

It's Di here. received your brief e-mail re hackers. First I had heard, Matt had sorted out my anti-virus a few weeks ago after you got the gobbledy gook mail, so don't know what has happened now. hope Russia was great, will contact you properly soon.

Regarding Indochina, do a search on here for Pearls of Indochina. I think PollyO is going in October and it looks as if Caroline Taylor did the trip in April. Perhaps she might do a review for you.

I am hopefully still going to Peru-paid the balance a week before it was due in case I got jittery about mum and Glad when the balance had been actually due!!

all the best Di

Thanks Di. I know you will love Peru. Look forward to hearing all about it. I will have a go at searching Indochina as you suggest.

Christine

PollyO
  • (Member)
(Member)
'chwisdom' wrote:

Hi. I am new to JY although I have travelled solo a few times. I have booked the Pearls of Indochina on 15 October. Is anyone else out there going too? I am new to using a forum too so not sure if I've sussed out the posting properly.

Christine

Hello Christine,

I am going on this trip. Have not been away solo before, so a bit daunting. I have just received my travel pack, but have not had a chance to read it yet.

I was told that there are quite a few people booked on this trip. I posted on this forum when I first booked, but did not get any replies from fellow travellers. I am sure we will have a brilliant time.

Polly

PollyO
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Christine,

I am going on this trip. I know there are quite a few others as I telephoned to find out.

This is my first trip on my own so bit daunting. I have just received my holiday pack, but have not had a chance to look at it yet.

I am sure it will be brilliant. Would be nice to hear from someone who has done this trip though.

Polly