Anyone going on this cruise?

Mags

pegasus24
(Member)
'mags5' wrote:

Hi Everyone

Mags

that's a pity - I'm going on the one before you, so far nobody has admitted that they are going so I may be the only one!

looking forward to it. Last year I did a cruise to Krk,Rab and Cres and it was so enjoyable that's what persuaded me to go again

d

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi mags5, i am not going on this cruise but i have been to croatia with JY and it is a marvellous country. I am not a cruise person but am tempted with Croatia because there are a lot of big islands which offer a lot.

Please let us know how you get on.

Mark

mags5
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'pegasus24' wrote:

'mags5' wrote:

Hi Everyone

Mags

that's a pity - I'm going on the one before you, so far nobody has admitted that they are going so I may be the only one!

looking forward to it. Last year I did a cruise to Krk,Rab and Cres and it was so enjoyable that's what persuaded me to go again

d

Pegasus

Yes that is a pity. Unfortunately had no choice on dates as this was the only date on offer. Well no matter I'm sure we'll enjoy eh?

Mags

mags5
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'marks' wrote:

Hi mags5, i am not going on this cruise but i have been to croatia with JY and it is a marvellous country. I am not a cruise person but am tempted with Croatia because there are a lot of big islands which offer a lot.

Please let us know how you get on.

Mark

Hi Mark

Thanks for your message I promise to let you know how it went!

Mags