JackyS
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hiya, I'm new to this forum, although not new to Just You holidays, and a fairly seasoned single traveller generally.

Vietnam has been on my list of "must see" destinations for a while, and now, finally am booked to go in September :)

Anyone else going ?

Jacky.

Julesc
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

Yes I am going, really looking forward. Look forward to meeting you and our fellow travellers on 17th Sept

Julescory

mark62
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jacky and Julesc I am also booked to go on this tour I have been to Spain with Just You a couple of years ago , looking forward to meeting you both 🙂
Julesc
  • (Member)
(Member)
That's three of us then, it's getting closer! Are either of you staying nr Heathrow the night before - think I am going to have to as I am traveling from the south west. See you soon! Jules
Debbie9
(Member)
Hi folks, I too will be joining you all on a Vietnam adventure, this is my first 'Just you' trip so getting excited as it is fast approaching. I am taking a connecting flight from Manchester so dont go without me!
MARGARET GRIFFITHS
(Member)
Did this trip last Autumn. Halong Bay is out of this world and Hoi-An is also one of the many, many highlights. Can't recommend it highly enough.

Enjoy -as I know you will.

Julesc
  • (Member)
(Member)
Any top tips Margaret?
mark62
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi all I live in Kent so I am driving up to Heathrow in the morning good news about the change of airline LOL!