Catherine L
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I lost my husband last year. Have just plucked up coirage to make my first solo holiday. Am booked onto holiday to Albi/Carcassone 19th September. Nervous about being at airport on my own, Anyone else booked on that holiday? Would be pleased to hear from you.

Catherine Last

JemmaJuly
(Member)
'Catherine wrote:

I lost my husband last year. Have just plucked up coirage to make my first solo holiday. Am booked onto holiday to Albi/Carcassone 19th September. Nervous about being at airport on my own, Anyone else booked on that holiday? Would be pleased to hear from you.

Catherine Last

Hi Catherine

I have just booked to go on this date. 7th time on a holiday with JY. Please don't worry, about being at the airport, you will soon see lots of cases with JY labels on and there is usually someone there from JY there to greet you and head you in the right direction. I am Catherine R, so at least two Catherines on the trip!!

MaryDee
(Member)
'JemmaJuly' wrote:

'Catherine wrote:

Catherine Last

Hi Catherine

I have just booked to go on this date. 7th time on a holiday with JY. Please don't worry, about being at the airport, you will soon see lots of cases with JY labels on and there is usually someone there from JY there to greet you and head you in the right direction. I am Catherine R, so at least two Catherines on the trip!!

Very true ... we had all met up by the time we were at the departure gate, but I went through check-in with two other travellers ... having spotted their labels (Oh ... and having spoken to the JY rep)

MaryDee