gem799
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Just wondered who else was going on this trip? Seems ages away but i am already excited!

Ange66
  • (Member)
(Member)
'gem799' wrote:

Hi

Just wondered who else was going on this trip? Seems ages away but i am already excited!

Hi

Am going on this trip and same as you although seems a long way of still getting excited.

gem799
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Ange66' wrote:

'gem799' wrote:

Hi

Hi

Am going on this trip and same as you although seems a long way of still getting excited.

Hi! Yes, it does seem a long way off, but hopefully it will soon come round!

Katzmother
(Member)
Me!

[/size][/font]

Katzmother
(Member)
Me! Booked on a whim and it's now feeling very real as I received the visa application form today. Looking forward to meeting the group
gem799
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Katzmother' wrote:

Me! Booked on a whim and it's now feeling very real as I received the visa application form today. Looking forward to meeting the group

Hi There! Yes, I got my visa application form through to this weekend and just aid my balance so definitely feeling more real! Looking forward to meeting everyone too!

Michele Brophy
(Member)
Hi

I am going and can't wait. Latest is 11 booked all female 32 to 64 age group. Word to the wise when filling out visa be carful and if you have been to Hong Kong before it does not need a visa which is relevant when filling in the form.

Hallaton Jan
(Member)
Hi Ladies. I've just booked onto this trip too - did it on a whim but a friend told me China is a great place to visit so hopefully we will all have a great time! Maybe a couple of male travelling companions wouldn't go amiss though as it would add to the mix of conversation 😛
Karryannie
(Member)
Hi all, I did this trip last October and can promise you are in for a fantastic, although exhausting time. Take plenty of memory cards for your camera, i ran out!!
Kezzer46
(Member)
Hi All,

You will love China, I did it about 5 years ago although not with JY. I would definitely advise you to take your credit card with you, because if they take you to one of the silk or Jade factories you will find it hard to resist a purchase or two, or three, or four!!

Kezzer

Michele Brophy
(Member)
Hi

I am going on the Inspirational

China on the 22nd October 2014 getting exited. Wondering who else is going and if there is any pearls of wisdom to be shared.

I am aware the toilet facilities are well below par and baby wipe are essential !

Michele Brophy
(Member)
Is the airport lounge included? It usually is on long haul but not mentioned on the final itinery.
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Michele,

I have just checked and a Lounge Pass is included on this date.

My colleague has said that this would have been sent to you at the end of last week as part of a larger pack. It is printed on an A4 piece of paper rather than a 'pass'.

If you can let me know whether or not you have this, I can ask my colleague to re-issue this for you if required.

Kindest regards,

Julia