Halfpint
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Booked my first JY trip to Bangkok, Chiangmai and River Kwai November 2015. Felt reassured reading everyone's posts that I have booked with the right company. Sure I will be nervous as this will be my first solo trip, however already counting down the months! Thanks to everyone who has posted such informative and reassuring posts.
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Halfpint

Have fun and don't forget to leave a review when you come back it really does help people.

I have been in many JY tours so if you have any questions just ask. have a great time counting the months till you go.

Cindy

Halfpint
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Nixon. I think once I've got checked in at the airport and met my fellow travellers I will be at ease. The difficulty is choosing which trips to do. Already planning where to go 2016! I will certainly post a review on my return.
Halfpint
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Apologies should have typed Cindy instead of Nixon. Have you ever done a trip to Canada? Would be interested on any feedback you can give me.

Alison

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Halfpint

You will be fine I can assure you, There are many of us who have many tours behind us so if you think of anything just ask. I agree so many great tours to choose from, I have Canada Boston and New England with New York add on this year and have booked the battlefield tour for next year.

Cindy