Hayles
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hey guys and gals!

im hayley and im on the florida trip departing on the 4th of september and just wondered who else out there is coming along???

love to hear from you

hayley 😃

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
hello Hayley

I am not on this tour, but I was on the very 1st Florida tour, so if I can help you with anything then just ask, the tour has changed a bit, for the better I would say, have fun and enjoy.

Cindy

Hayles
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Cheers Cindy,

Im really looking forward to it! I found out there is about 20 people on the tour with me being the youngest...... but 3 out of my 4 previous tours have been the same but that doesn't bother me. was meant to of gone to Australia but had to reschedule to Florida because of a course at work but Florida was second on my list so i went for that one. CANT WAIT!!!

hayley :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ps- how much money do you think i should take???

cheers 😃

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hayley,

There wasn't to much time for say shopping other than souvenir sort of bits, while at Isla maroda there is a sealife place next door called theatre of the sea which quite a few went to, you can swim with dolphins or other animals if that's your sort of thing have a look online for prices, I choose to spend my money on a jet boat ride, myself and another lady hired a driver and boat it was fast and for me worth doing, that was from the hotel beach. I would say the driver was nice! So that was a bonus. I also paid to go on the conch train it was not expensive it was so hot no way could I walk to the furthest point in that heat...most of my money went on food, as only breakfast provided and perhaps 1 lunch or dinner, so budget for food per day you would spend here, some days might be cheaper others dearer, also the tour manager might have a few extras up there sleeve, we did a steam boat music evening which was really nice.

Have a look at theses

Www.edisonfordwinterestates.org Very interesting home

Www.sloppyjoes.com great place to eat and drink in Key West fantastic music as well

Www.tincity.com. Good shops and food

Www.conchtourtrain.com Key west much easier than walking

Www.napleshistoricalsociety.org Historic Palm cottage

Www.evsafaipark.com Everglades

There was an optional cruise 2 hrs cost $ 32.00, I have written $30.00 for the conch train, jet ride was $200 that covers 3 people and the driver it was 2 hrs, paddle boat was $30.00,

Take a debit and or credit card and have fun.

Hope that helps

Cindy

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hayley

I forgot to say I gave travelled the world and my absolute favourite place has been AUSTRALIA!!!!! So please go there one day it's amazing..well I thought it was my dream come true.

Cindy

Hayles
(Member) (Topic Starter)
thanks Cindy you have been unbelievably helpful!

many thanks

hayley 😃