Bosuncat
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just booked this, after swapping over from the Lisbon Coast holiday due to having problems getting a balcony and sea view room.

I haven't been to Spain for YEARS and have never been on an all inclusive.

Looking forward to hearing on here from anyone who is going, and anyone who is flying from Birmingham. It's not an airport that I have used before.

:thumbup:

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Bosuncat

Have a wonderful time - you have chosen a great trip.

Jaya

AbbaDave
(Member)
Hi, Birmingham airport is lovely very compact and easy to get around, if your arriving by train use the free skytrain to the terminal from Birmingham International

have a great holiday

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you Jaya. I remember your lovely review. :thumbup:

And thank you AbbaDave. I have been into the airport before just never flown from there.

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Incidentally how many have booked on this trip so far Julia, and IS anyone else booked to fly from Birmingham at the moment?
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bosuncat,

At the moment there are 13 of you booked to travel on this date and it looks like 5 of you will be travelling from Birmingham.

It's still quite a way off yet, so ask me a little closer to departure and I will happily provide an update.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Bosuncat,

At the moment there are 13 of you booked to travel on this date and it looks like 5 of you will be travelling from Birmingham.

It's still quite a way off yet, so ask me a little closer to departure and I will happily provide an update.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia. That's a pretty good ratio of people travelling from Birmingham so far. 🙂

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Getting very close to paying the balance now.

Any update on numbers Julia?

I haven't heard from anyone going on this trip yet but there is plenty of time I suppose.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning Bosuncat,

Things have changed slightly since I last provided the numbers.....

There are now 24 travellers confirmed and 2 more provisionally booked with 6 of you travelling from Birmingham! Given that there is still a few months to go there is still a chance for even more to join you.

Kindest regards,

Julia.

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Wow. That's a very fair number. I know it is a very popular trip.

Incidentally what is the number before it is deemed to be fully booked, Julia? Just curious.

Any news on a TM yet?

Thanks as always.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
It is pretty popular, the first two dates in September have already sold out and third date isn't far off being at full capacity!

It will be fully booked if 40 travellers join us to Costa de la Luz.

It seems you've timed these updates perfectly... the TM provisionally allocated to this trip is Georgina Lincoln. It looks like she is doing back to back trips so will meet you in resort.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Julia. Not a name I have come across before but I am sure she will be excellent. :thumbup:
Blondie11
(Member)
Hi

I am going to Costa de la Luz on 23rd September is anyone flying from Edinburgh?

summer sun
(Member)
Hi Julia,

I'm booked to fly from Gatwick 23rd September for this holiday, maybe you could also let me know how many are booked to fly with me ??

Really looking forward to it, so close now

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Summer sun,

Your departure is fully booked with 40 travellers and it looks like there will be 9 of you travelling from Birmingham.

I hope you have a wonderful trip.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Good to hear from you Blondie and hello again Summer Sun. :thumbup:
Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I meant to ask Julia, if Will will 🙂 be interested in any pics for the FB page for this one with it being a trip that has been around for some time?
Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just one query Julia. I tried to ring today but was put on hold and didn't want to hang on any longer.

When I have had my final information before it has always stated if I have paid supplement for anything. My booking reference is A****** and I have paid supplement for sea view with balcony. It does not state that I have got this on my final information. Would you be kind enough to confirm that I have got this please? :thumbup:

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bosuncat,

I don't know about Will, but I'm sure Tim would be very interested in pictures of this trip if you have some you'd share with us.

I've taken a look at your booking and can confirm that we have you listed with an room upgrade. I've just pulled off a copy of an invoice for this holiday. I'll forward this on to you by email as this does have the information included. If you look under the accommodation name/rooms booked you should see that you have a 'JY Balcony room with Front Sea View' and if you look on the price details page it has been listed as a 'Bedroom Upgrade'.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Bosuncat,

I don't know about Will, but I'm sure Tim would be very interested in pictures of this trip if you have some you'd share with us.

I've taken a look at your booking and can confirm that we have you listed with an room upgrade. I've just pulled off a copy of an invoice for this holiday. I'll forward this on to you by email as this does have the information included. If you look under the accommodation name/rooms booked you should see that you have a 'JY Balcony room with Front Sea View' and if you look on the price details page it has been listed as a 'Bedroom Upgrade'.

Kindest regards,

Julia

I meant Tim! :blush:

And thanks Julia! I really appreciate that.