janeanne24
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am going on this lovery holiday I donot know to go to heathrow by train or bus; I am coming from south wales,is any one comeing from hear so we can travel to gether
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Janeanne

great choice of tour I went a few years ago and also did the add on, I loved seeing the animals you will have a great time. If you have any questions about the tour just ask.

I hope someone is going from your way to give you a life, but most people make there own way, do the National Express coaches go from where are as I think if you book through JY there not a bad price, if not could you come by train perhaps?

Good Luck

Cindy

the_baron1
(Member)
'janeanne24' wrote:

I am going on this lovery holiday I donot know to go to heathrow by train or bus; I am coming from south wales,is any one comeing from hear so we can travel to gether

Hi JaneAnne24,

I am not on this JY holiday but suggest you travel from South Wales by National Express coach. They run frequently into Heathrow and I am sure they will run from near your home.

If you book through JY the cost is considerable less than doing it direct. Would advise to leave the return journey home an open ticket incase you the flight is delayed etc. Your ticket can be validated at Heathrow's National Express office for the next coach home. I have done this a few times and have had no problems. The £5 validation charge is also waivered when validating your return ticket.

Hope this helps.

Eric.