Magsa
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello out there, ive just joined this forum and havnt been on hols yet, im probably interested in a holiday later this year or later next year, just thought id say Hi on here!!!:D[/size][/font]
Vinuala
(Member)
Hi Magsa. I'm a new member but have booked my first trip to Tuscany in September. Go on book your trip, I'm sure we won't regret it!

Vin

sallyc
  • (Member)
(Member)
Welcome to the forum, you'll find we're all very friendly and keen to offer advice. There are so many different trips available, the forum is a good place to get feedback on them. Once you've picked somewhere this is also a good place to get in contact with your travelling companions before you go.

Sally

Timaru
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello and welcome. There are quite a few of us travelling with Just You for the first time this year; you will see several posts along those lines. I am going to Tuscany in September. There is so much information (and encouragement) on the forum; I hope you will feel inspired to take the plunge 🙂
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello and welcome from me too. I am sure you will find something inspiring when you browse the brochure or look online. Travelling with Just You is fantastic. Nothing to worry about as everything is taken care of.

Jaya

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello magsa, a warm welcome from me too.

Is there a holiday that you have in mind?

Mark