Starsailor
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all from a new slightly nervous member!

I have been looking on this site for a holiday that appeals to me,and have settled on thinking of booking the trip to Tuscany in late October.

I just wondered if anyone else has this destination and date in mind.

I'm interested in history and art,so hopefully a good trip awaits.

Best wishes.

Graham.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Welcome Graham

If this is the highlights of Tuscany tour then I went in this a few years ago, lots to see and do with out being to hectic, if it is this tour I am sure I left a review about it so have a look on the review boards, if there is anything else you need to know just ask.

I can understand you feeling nervous we all do, but once you meet up at the airport and start your holiday it will be fine. I started to travel with JY in Sept 2006 and I have my 10th tour booked. great holidays and people to meet very safe way to travel, laughs along the way, fantastic sights to see, all ages mix in well with one another usually there are more ladies than men do not let worry you. If you would like to know how many are booked or make female ratio ages etc, you can post on the editors board and Julia might be able to answer you, or give the office a call.

I am sure you will be fine so give it a go..Good Luck

Cindy

Timaru
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Graham,

I am going on the Tuscany trip but in mid-September; there is very good feedback from those who have done the tour before, so I am sure we will not be disappointed. I settled on the tour and date but it took me a few weeks to actually get to the point of booking! I was nervous at first but now I am really looking forward to it.

Sharon

Starsailor
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks for the replies/advice.

I get the impression that a few people are planning to take this holiday in september,which shouldn't be a problem for me.

I will have to see what work says.

I will be flying from Manchester either way.I'll also put a post on the editor's board as Cindy suggests.

Many thanks again.

Graham.

Vinuala
(Member)
Hi Graham

I am going on my first tour with JY on 11th September to Tuscany from Manchester. I felt nervous to start with but I am now looking forward to the trip!

Vin

Starsailor
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Vin.

Good to know people are travelling from Manchester.

I'm still figuring out a date,hope to get it resolved soon.

Regards,Graham.

Timaru
  • (Member)
(Member)
I am also on the 11 September tour departing Manchester, Graham.

Sharon

Rosie9
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, I am traveling from on the Tuscany tour on the 15th May traveling from Manchester. Also in October to America Heart and Soul also traveling from Manchester.
marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi starsailor,

I know a lot of newbies are nervous burt there is no need to be, honestly. I know Tuscany is a very popular tour so you will have a fantastic time. There are quite a few testimonials from first timers and i recommend that you have a gander and it might alleviate some of your worries. If you have any questions, let me know!

Mark

Starsailor
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks for the info,I'm waiting for confirmation as I've just booked Tuscany for 4th-11th september.

Best wishes,Graham.