PollyO
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello to everyone.

I am thinking of booking Pearls of Indochina in October. Has anyone been on this trip or going this year? I need a bit of courage to actually book as I have never had a holiday on my own before.

Polly

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Polly

All I would say is if you really want to do this trip, the go ahead and book it. There is no need to be nervous when travelling with Just You. Everything is taken care of and all you have to do is sit back and enjoy. My belief is life is too short and we must not waste time in thinking too much! I have not been on this trip, but would like to do it sometime in the future.

Regards

Jaya

PollyO
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jaya,

I will book it, but no one has responded to say that they are going. Which trips would you recommend?

Regards

Polly

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Polly

Not everyone uses this Forum, but if you want to find out how many people have booked then you can post on Ask the Editor and Julia will let you know the number. My first trip with Just You was to Jordan - I chose Jordan as I always wanted to see Petra. Since then I have been to Andalucia, Costa de la Luz and Israel (Holyland). All trips have been wonderful. I had to cancel Nile Cruise with Sharm el Sheik add on and Kerala last year due to having to undergo cancer treatment, but have booked Italian Dolomites and Croatia for June and then Calabria in August/September. Hope to book long haul trips next year. I am sure that you will have a great time no matter which trip you book. I have got a long list of trips I want to do as I love travelling and seeing new places.

Regards

Jaya

PollyO
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jaya,

Thanks for the information. Jordan and Israel are on my bucket list! Hope you have made a full recovery after your treatment.

I have been to Lake Garda, beautiful, and visited the Dolomites. Amazing. Which part of Croatia are you visiting? I have been to Dubrovnik and that is well worth a visit. Hope you have a great time.

Regards

Polly